Our Rooms at The Pooley Bridge Inn
We have 12 en-suite rooms including Doubles, Twins, and family rooms. Our rooms are currently being refurbished, and several rooms are dog friendly too – just make sure to contact us in advance to check availability. With so many local attractions to see and do there is never enough time in one day to complete them all. Check into one of our rooms and enjoy the overnight rest and re-fuel ready for the following days events
- Traditional country pub in central Pooley Bridge
- Dog Friendly hotel and rooms
- Free customer parking
- Good access to the surrounding towns and local attractions in the North Lakes
- Brand new menu including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options
- Quality Fresh Coffee
- Cask Ale served daily
- Easy Walking Distance to the Ullswater steamers
- Iron and Ironing Board*
- Hair Dryer*
- Travel Cot**
*Items available upon request
**provided upon request. Own bedding must be provided by guest
We’re here to make your stay as comfortable as possible, so if we can provide any other services or additions to your room then simply ask a member of the team or email us in advance.
Other useful items, including hair dryers, ironing boards and travel cots are available on request (cot bedding must be provided by guest).
There is a car park to the rear of the hotel, and we also offer secure storage for bicycles.